Friday 24 March 2017

The editor-in-chief of YLE (Finnish Broadcasting Company) Scolded by the JSN

The Finnish JSN (The Council for Mass media) scolded the editor-in-chief of YLE, Atte Jääskeläinen, for yielding the journalistic power of decision to an outer party.

Prime minister Juha Sipilä was reprimanded by the JSN to have pressurized YLE in its newscasting about his connections to economic life whereas the editor-in-chief Atte Jääskeläinen got JSN's reproaches for giving in under prime minister's pressure.

How would you, my dear reader, react if I, the blogger, relinquished my journalistic liberty, impartiality and powers of decision to some outer party, say some shittery-class brewery extruding repugnantly stale beers upon us?! In such a case, I would certainly be forced to resign and abolish my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment